To get the Disney Enchanted call, you have to sign up at
disneymovierewards.com.  To get the free princess stickers, I'll give you a
free Disney movie code (I have lots of extras) if you wait to sign up until I
refer you by your e-mail.  Just send me a quick e-mail and after I see you
signed up, I'll e-mail you the code.  : )

Free Disney Enchanted Call (from Princesses, Pooh and friends, etc...)
Click on Member Benefits tab
Special Offers Tab
Free Disney Enchanted Call button

For Free Princess Stickers or Peter Pan Tattoos
Take the survey under
Member Benefits
Earn Bonus Points
Survey
and enter one DVD code (I'll e-mail you one if you wait to sign up until I send
you an e-mail from them.)

Have fun!!!  : )