I could really use any Similac and/or Enfamil checks that you aren't
using (the ones that come free in the mail from the manufactuer)! My
son was just switched to special formula and could really use any help
anyone can offer! Thanks so much for your time! You can send them to:
Courtney Baldwin
806 Love Wood Ln
Arlington, TX 76013 

or e mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a self addressed stamped envelope!

Thanks for your help!

Reply via email to