If you go to this site you can apply for a carseat for you child.

http://www.kyledavidmiller.org/pages/3015/Families_in_Need.htm

This is what you have to do to apply.

We recognize that although no price should be put on our children's
safety, there are circumstances beyond our control whereby the
purchase of 5-point harness car seats is beyond many families
financial capabilities. This is where we would like to help and make
a difference - where Kyle and our love for him will make a
difference. If you are a family in need of a car seat and it is out
of your financial capabilities to purchase one, whether it be for one
child, or you can perhaps afford one, but not another for your other
child, we want to hear from you and we want to help you. Please write
to us using the form below providing as much detail about your
circumstances as you possibly can - information about your financial
circumstances is obviously vital here to help us make sure we are
making the correct determination on how we can assist our applicants.
We would like to learn about your family and hope that through Kyle's
love, we become one bigger and safer family under his watchful and
loving gaze. We will take all information you provide into
consideration. If you are successfully chosen to receive a car seat
from the foundation, we will make arrangements for a car seat to be
delivered to your nearest car seat safety inspection station where
you will be able to get a free and correct installation of your car
seat. You will be required to show proper identification to receive
and have your car seat installed in your vehicle by a certified Child
Passenger Safety Technician.

Unfortunately, the applications we have received heavily outweigh our
funding capacity at this time. This has necessitated us in making the
very hard decision of focusing our efforts at supplying car seats to
children who are either too big for a 40lbs 5-point harness car seat,
or about to outgrow one. We made this decision also as there are
other programs available which supply 5-point harness car seats for
smaller children (under 40lbs).

If your child is under 40lbs please go to SafeKids.org and locate
your nearest Safe Kids Coalition. They will be able to advise you of
local donation programs to which you can apply. If you do not manage
to locate a local program, please do contact us to let us know and we
will assist you in locating one.

Further to this, we are currently only accepting applications from
families who are receiving some form of financial aid - WIC,
Medicaid, Unemployment etc. Please be prepared to provide a letter
written on official headed paper showing your current status of
receiving financial aid. Failure to submit this paperwork will
disqualify your application. Many thanks for both your interest in
the foundation and your application.

I hope this helps many of you out there in need of help.