Ok I posted something not to long ago about wanting Similac checks.
Well once again my baby has switched formulas! And for the first time
in 3 months we have FINALLY found the right formula (Enfamil A.R.
LIPIL RTF, still very expensive more than the last one.) So if anyone
has any checks they could spare expired or not please send them to:

Courtney Baldwin
806 Love Wood Ln
Arlington, TX 76013

Or e mail me for a Self Addressed Stamped envelope! I have a few
things I could trade. PLMK what you are looking for.

>From one mom to another... THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP!

Courtney