My son Brennan had reflux very badly between the ages of 2 and 7 months
and as a result his formula was changed numerous times to control
this.  I have a couple of cans of Enfamil ProSobee.  I have a can of
Similac soy, I have TONS of coupons for $ off of Similac, Enfamil,
Goodstart.

Brennan is nearing one next month and I hav about 15 cans left of
Enfamil Nutramigen.  Moms who have infants on this formula KNOW it is
the most expensive kind out there!  I will part with what I have left
as soon as I can ween Brennan off.

Please contact me for any/all cans and coupons if you are interested or
know someone who is!

Jamie