With gas prices killing my family's budget, we finally realized that
winter is right around the corner, and we have ZERO clothes for my 16
month old daughter. My husband is off work right now and I am unable to
work due to a health condition. Money is tighter than ever nowadays.
Being able to afford clothes seems like a rich man's luxury. I am
desperatly needing size 2T-3T winter clothes for my daughter. They do
not have to be perfect...stains, rips, and even some tears, I will
take. I am not picky. "Beggers can't be choosers" Please if anyone has
anything that would help, contact me. Thank you in advance!!!!

Amanda in Benton, Illinois