Hey everyone,

So I go to pick up a package today from my landlord and the next thing
I know I'm on the other side of the complex helping her feed some
abandoned kittens - apparently she's been feeding them daily for the
past couple of weeks.  And its just too hot outside for me to just let
them hang out under a gazebo.  Two of them are currently hanging out
in my apartment (I plan to coax the other 2 out later), but we really
can't afford to keep them long-term, and my landlord's already tried
the animal shelters - they're not taking any kittens at this time.

So, if you are in the area and want to take in a kitten (or two) for a
forever home, or send Purina coupons/freebies my way, please let me
know.  I have pictures available if you're interested.

Thanks!
Lin