Free American Baby Magazine
Baby Food Coupons Gerber & Beechnut

Diaper Coupons Huggies & Pampers
Free Diaper Bag
Free baby stuff Yahoo group Link

Baby and Kids Stuff Yahoo group Link
Free Classifieds
Links to great online resources

Link to join the Welcome Addition Club. Get money-saving discounts,
FREE Similac formula samples and retail checks off of formula you
purchase and other gifts:

Link to get the free Nestle Very Best Baby Collection--
Every FREE issue is tailored to your stage of pregnancy or to your
baby’s age and packed with lively articles on topics of interest
to moms-to-be and new moms. Plus, you’ll receive valuable checks
for savings on infant nutrition products!

Enjoy!  And please forward this to other mothers or would-be-mothers
Go to http://www.teddiscorner.com

Teddi
freebabystuff group owner
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freebabystuff/

------------------------------------

* * * * * *
This Free Baby Stuff is a group is primarily to be used to find baby freebies,
coupons, and samples.  You'll find FREE stuff for baby, toddler, and children.

~ SPAM NOT TOLERATED ~

Have fun and enjoy the freebies. Be sure to visit my website for all my
freebies for babies and children:
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/
Also go to the group's site & click on the links area.
Pass this group on to your friends!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional