Many of us try to get things for as cheap as we can through online auctions.
Before you begin to sell something or buy something I suggest you do your
research.
eBay has a fairly new FREE feature for buyers & sellers to do
research. Find out what your the item you are researching has sold for.
Check it out today...

http://www.squidoo.com/sell_on_ebay_now

1. At site: click on "sell"
2. Then look for "Sell Successfully"
3. Then click on "Find out what it's worth"
3. Then click on "Completed Listing" under Research
4. Then enter item you're researching
5. IMPORTANT: Before you click search be sure
to check the box to "search completed items"

What a great new tool for sellers-
see what the item you have has sold for recently!
If you are looking to buy-
it can help you to not spend more than you need to...
I just won an auction and I searched completed listings
to see what the avg. sold price was and it saved me $25!!!!

Go ahead and sell something or bid on something...you just may win!

http://www.teddiscorner.com/freeclassifieds.htm
I have other great links at this site!

Hope this helps you to make and save some money!

Teddi
Group Owner