Title: Untitled Document

Is your business standing still ?

New ideas are the lifeblood of business. Whether it's dreaming up new products, improving the manufacturing process, or understanding the customer better, businesses can't afford to stand still.

Constant change is required to stay one step ahead of the competition.

Innovation is the way to truly stay ahead, develop valuable new ideas, dramatically improve competitiveness, and tap the creativity to your team. The Innovation Workgroup at Optimus Solutions can help turn your business into an innovative organization. Click here to view our free online presentation and learn how.

Consider that businesses that rely on innovation grow more than twice as fast as those that don't. Innovation is at work in cutting-edge companies like GE, Xerox, Pitney Bowes, ABN Amro, Ben & Jerry's, Wholefoods, Apple, Procter & Gamble, and Palm. Innovation can create real and lasting value across your business, from research and development to finance, operations, marketing, sales, and manufacturing.

The Innovation Workgroup at Optimus Solutions offers expert and cost-effective Innovation Consulting in New Product Development, Sales and Marketing, Operational Improvement, and Creating a Culture of Innovation.

Take a moment to visit our website or to view our brief online presentation, "The Value of Innovation" to learn how Optimus Innovation Consulting can help your business. We're confident it will be well worth your time.

Don't stand still. The bottom line is this: Businesses that don't innovate today may not be around tomorrow. Optimus can help. Let us show you how.

Sincerely yours,

David Wittenberg

Director, Innovation Workgroup
Optimus Solutions
Office: 203.401.8795 Ext.
905
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.optimusltd.com

Optimus Solutions · 325 Lafayette St · Bridgeport, CT 06604
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.