On Thursday 09 December 2004 14.33, you wrote:
> Szabados Erno wrote:
> > Here are a few icons for your game. Tell me if you like them
>
> They look really good, thanks. Especially the crew icon is a lot clearer
> than the old hook. They're licensed under the GPL, right?

Well, I forgot about the legal stuff:

The images were made by me,
so the copyright is mine: Copyright (c) 2004 by Erno Szabados .
They are licensed under the Creative Commons
(Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0) license
You can read it here:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/
e.g. in a nutshell you are free to use it for your project and make
modifications for them as long as you keep them free.
I prefer this to GPL as it is more suitable for images and alike.

I would like to upload (or checkin to CVS) them (and any other icon I will
made) to someplace you specify. I will post a copy of the license together
with the images.

I hope these are suitable conditions for you.

If you need the raw files (InkScape svg and Gimp xcf) (for the forthcoming
generations ;) ), a module should be made in the CVS and these could be kept
away from the freebooters module.

> > and I'll make some more if/when I have the time.
>
> A "Freebooters" logo would be nice, so that I could be used for
> the website, the manual and as a desktop icon.

Okay, I'll see what can I do

> Cheers,
>         Moritz

>Yeah, and a water tileable texture should be fantastic :D

I took note of your request but I do not promise to provide it anytime soon,
because I have no idea how should I do it with Inkscape + Gimp (my favourite
tools).

Bests,

Erno