kabutor wrote:
> >I have a water tile for you, Kabutor. Is this OK for you?
> >If no, please explain and I'll try to come up with something usable.
>
> Really nice :D

I'm less convinced: Have a look at http://www.inutil.org/water-tiles.png

This looks like either like cow skin or soldier's camouflage, but not
really like water :-) I guess it should be a bit more bluish (especially
as the ship is really hard to see now) and with less sharp contrasts
in between, the brown spots could even be terrain in the current version.

> This will looks much better I think when we have the textures working
> fine, so that depth water be darker, coastal clearer, and the water
> itself is transparent .. I think.. ;)

Indeed, I'll work on this next.

Cheers,
        Moritz