On Wednesday 15 December 2004 17.54, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> Szabados Ern?? wrote:
> > New concept art, GUI design, logos can be seen here:
> >
> > http://chromecat.deviantart.com/scraps/
>
> This looks absolutely great, thanks a lot.

Thanks! :D
I am glad for helping you to develop a quality game for the open source
community.

> We definitely should incorporate
> this into the next release, even if we base it on the current SDL menu
> system. I'll have a look on much work this would require and compare it
> with the estimated amount of work for cegui.

As you see fit, of course I would like to see my work "in action", but I
prefer quality to speed.

I'll upload the PNGs to the CVS within 2-3 days (some real world issues - like
family :) - "hinder" me), meanwhile you can use the images from deviantart -
should the need arise.

> Is this completely computer-generated or does it include some hand painted
> sketches as well?

Computer-generated, thanks for the InkScape guys; I did some crappy scetches
with pen on my checked notebook only :).

> Cheers,
>         Moritz

Bests,

Erno