as won't have internet access through my notebook). On top of that I'll add the
decoration Kabutor has made so far (namely trees and the arrow).
Some palm tree and a normal tree are in CVS, also I have some "harbour" but not happy with that, is very big, I dont have a clear idea about how to do those..

(compiling tarballs seems to scare a lot of people away). I'm maintaining Debian
packages (I'll push them into regular Debian for 0.3), but a Gentoo ebuild and
an RPM
would be really nice as well.
I use gentoo, but a ebuild seems difficult, since it depends on ogre-0.14.1, and latest ebuild is 0.14.0, but I could try to do that..