kabutor wrote:
> >A lightining would be really cool, but I have not idea yet, how to
> >accomplish
> >that with Ogre. Let's do the necessary parts first.
> >
> Turn Light on and off? :-D But Amen to the "Let's do the necessary parts
> first"

That's a nice idea, at least the scene should be become darker during
a storm. But originally I was thinking about a real lightning with an
electrical zig-zag effect, but I don't know enough about Ogre's particle
system to know whether that's feasible.

BTW: Have a look at the Worldforge subversion repository. They have lots
of GPLed textures, sounds, images, music and models there. Really nice.

          Moritz