Business Owners & Managers,

Please pay attention to the following:

How many of your potential clients are you missing by not using web based advertising?

I will make this simple and to the point. I can get your message in front of an enormous audience for very little cost!

Our Offer:

  • A 1 Million E-Mail Address Deployment for $599.00.
  • Includes Targeted E-mail Database Rental
  • 100% Custom Ad Included or Use Your Own Ideas
  • Deployment Via Our Dedicated Outbound Server
  • Tracking Report/ ClickThru Graphs and Exclusions Managed

RENT OUR DATABASES: 325MM+ CONSUMERS / 45MM+ BUSINESSES / 40 MM+ HOMEOWNERS

                We have the largest e-mail database anywhere. Target by over 25K+ Filters.

Find out more by calling: 1 (888) 570-7776 Ext 420 or CLICK HERE

We have proven that we can get our message through to you….Let us help get your message in front of your ideal audience.

Call me and let's do some business.

Data Deployment Team

MMS Inc.

1-888-570-7776 Ext 420