on 01/11/2010 18:40 Andriy Gapon said the following:
> on 01/11/2010 15:13 Andriy Gapon said the following:
>> on 01/11/2010 14:41 Joerg Traeger said the following:
>>> You can read the output here:  http://xoasis.de/DG45FC_E5200_acpidump.txt
>>
>> Your BIOS doesn't provide _PSS method for processor objects, so est won't
>> work in
>> general ACPI mode.
>
> Hmm, it seems that I missed code in your DSDT for dynamically loading SSDT.

It seems that your BIOS makes it a condition that OS supports the following
feature: ACPI_CAP_C1_IO_HALT.

FreeBSD doesn't really support it, but you can try adding it to 'features'
variable in acpi_cpu_attach() in function in sys/dev/acpica/acpi_cpu.c; look for
the following line:
sc->cpu_features = ACPI_CAP_SMP_SAME | ACPI_CAP_SMP_SAME_C3;

I don't think that should break anything for you, but may improve a thing or
two.
I'd interested in seeing acpidump -d -t produced after the patching.

Thank you.
--
Andriy Gapon