Hello.

There are certainly improvements, because 8.1 didn't resume (tried "caps lock debugging", screen was black with and without hw.acpi.reset_video).

However, 9.0-BETA2 does come fully up, with video! :) with hw.acpi.reset_video=1

Well yes, there is panic and IIRC problem was about PCI power. I'm just thinking about what to try next or how to get more useful information out.

Yes, there was no dumpdev, SMP was on and it was only installer livefs I was running.

But at least I wanted to report that and ask for other solutions while I mess around with something here...

I can give you whatever you want. I even thought about giving access to fresh install. Someone else offered that too for his / her T61p.

Thanks.