On 11/01/2012 20:04, Dmitry Kolosov wrote:
On Вторник 10 января 2012 22:43:27 David Demelier wrote:
Hello,

Each time I talked about FreeBSD, I was always saying that suspend to
ram didn't work on my laptop (HP ProBook 4510s)

I updated to 9.0-RELEASE and I'm just happy. It just works! Everything
works after resuming, sound, wifi, drm... Thanks for the great work now
I will save my battery so much when I won't use my laptop :)

There is only one thing weird :

uhci_interrupt: host controller process error
uhci_interrupt: host system error
uhci_interrupt: host controller process error
usbus3: port reset timeout
usbus7: port reset timeout

This is what happens when I resume, but the USB ports works as well.

Cheers,

What video driver/card do you use?
I'm using nvidia-driver and no suspend/resume works.

It is a ATI radeon hd4330 but suspend resume does not work all the time. It is something like 4 success on 5 tries. Sometime the screen wake up but the system hangs.

It happened when I mounted a ntfs partition but I think this is not the problem.

--
David Demelier