on 22/11/2012 14:39 Tom Lislegaard said the following:

> [...]

One part of the acpi_cpu patch I am going to commit rather soon.
For the other part I am going to wait (and more actively push) for a review for
some more time.
Regarding the ref. count patch - given the probabilistic nature of the bug and
my
being not sure about the need for the change I am going to investigate / analyze
the issue further before making any decision.

That's my current plan.

--
Andriy Gapon