On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 02:45:32PM +0200, Andriy Gapon wrote:
> on 14/12/2012 12:44 Alexey Dokuchaev said the following:
> > On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:48:10AM +0200, Andriy Gapon wrote:
> >> Could you please obtain acpidump output using Ubuntu?
> >
> > Yup, I already did [1].  Here is the what's inside:
> >
> >   all.bin   dump of all tables
> >   dsdt.bin  dump of DSDT (original)
> >   dsdt.dsl  decompiled DSDT
> >   dsdt.aml  recompiled DSDT (from dsdt.dsl)
> >
> > [1] http://193.124.210.26/lenovo.tgz
>
> How did you obtain these files?

Downloaded pmtools-20071116.tar.gz from here [2], built acpidump, run it.
Then used iasl (on FreeBSD) to decompile/recompile.

> acpixtract doesn't seem to recognize all.bin...

Perhaps that's because I used -b switch to get binary data...  I can rerun
without it of course, but are you sure there's no way for acpixtract to eat
these binary files (maybe preconverted somehow)?

> Could you please do something like 'acpidump > acpi.dat' ?

I will do, but not immediately: problematic box is at $work, and I am
already at home tonight.  I hope to give it to you tomorrow (unless you
find a way to work with binary files given above :-).

Sorry for the hassle, I guess I should've obtained all the bits in every
possible form...

./danfe

[2] https://lesswatts.org/projects/acpi/utilities.php