On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 18:42:28 -0700, hiren panchasara wrote:
 > On Apr 9, 2013 6:12 PM, "Eitan Adler" <li...@eitanadler.com> wrote:
 > >
 > > On 20 February 2013 23:57, Eitan Adler <li...@eitanadler.com> wrote:
 > > > Is there anyone on this list willing and able to work on migrating the
 > > > old TODO page to the wiki?
 > >
 > > Is there anyone willing to migrate
 > > http://www.freebsd.org/projects/acpi/ to the wiki or update it?
 > >
 > > I would very much like to remove stale pages.
 >
 > I am still relatively new to acpi but can take a stab at it.
 >
 > Cheers,
 > Hiren

I think the first thing needs doing is to discover which of the many
items on the TODO list have in fact been done, or partially done, since
2004-2006 when Nate was ACPI-meister.  I suspect quite a few of them may
have been tackled along the way, and where not it's a chance to freshen
the todo/wishlist.  Moving it first to wiki may make doing that easier?

Just a thought, Ian