Hey FreeBSD-acpi,
I have an X1Carbon 6th Gen that I've been working on to try and apply the early
versions of the linux DSDT patch to. The issue I am having is when I compile
the modified dissembled  DSDT on FreeBSD with iASL it runs for a bit, gets near
the end of the process where it is going to spit out the shiny new AML and
segfaults. If I take the same dsl and compile it on linux it works, and I can
use the resulting DSDT to allow my X16G to sleep.. This isn't really a show
stopper but I would like to compile the DSDT changes on FreeBSD before I
release any diffs or tell people how I did it.
Has anyone else happened to of seen this behavior before?

---
Jason Barbier | E: ja...@corrupted.io