On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Christian Brueffer wrote:

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:46:02AM -0500, Dru wrote:

Greetings,

Below is the first press release regarding the BSD Certification Group.
We will be developing the new BSD Certification initiative throughout
the coming months.  As more news on this certification becomes available
we will provide you with the details.

I will be happy to provide further background on the BSD Certification
Group.  Please indicate a request for interview in the subject line.

Please distribute through your normal channels.

Great news!

Does this have anything to do with bsdcertification.com?  I confused the
two earlier today and took the .com site as the real thing.

The ".org" has no relation to the ".com". It's just a quirky coincidence that these two initiatives happened to be born around the same time.

Dru