As you should know, I'll be presenting a tutorial^Wworkshop at the
BSDCan in May.  It's in Ottawa, approximately half way round the world
from here.  I can fly there and back for a surprisingly high price, or
I can save about a quarter of the cost by flying round the world.
That *requires* me to stop over somewhere in Europe and/or Asia.

So: are there any get-togethers happening in that part of the world?
I need to be in Canada from 10 May to 16 May, so something just before
or after would be ideal.

Greg
--
Finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] for PGP public key.