"Jeremy C. Reed" wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2005, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
>
> > > Or are you able to prepare or provide flyers or other handouts?
> >
> > FYI: 3 BSDs leaflet (Free Net Open)
> > http://berklix.org/bim/leaflet/
>
> leaflet_e.ps does not render for me. Just all white in gs/gv.

Sorry, Re-uploading, my 4.10 make + tools is OK, but 5.3 fails to add text.

> leaflet_e.pdf renders on to several pages, one column per page, instead
> of multiple columns per page.

Yes, Diffs welcome to Makefile or macro file

> I may retake your text,

welcome

> dump it into passepartout or scribus

dont know them

> to generate a
> US Letter size tri-fold brochure ...

'diff -c' patches are welcome, both on the makefile & the text
master.  for all of US letter size switching, text content, format
bugs you reported.

We have an authors mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED]
via [EMAIL PROTECTED] for text changes to
        for http://berklix.org/bim/leaflet/
Fixes for Makefile & macros can go straight to me though, Thanks.

-
Julian Stacey        Net & Sys Eng Consultant, Munich       http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html=Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.