> From: Shaun Meyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I hope to God this site is a joke... It's all I can do not to respond
> with the history and inner workings of Binary and the way it relates
> to ACL's.

I'm pretty sure it's a joke, and the whole site a hoax. Consider this
snippet form one of their bios: "Jack also enjoys vexillology and can signal
Bible passages from memory in fluent semaphore." Also consider this froma
"cult alert": "Curious, he went to enquire about getting a ding in his
windshield sealed, only to learn that the person manning the tent had other
intentions, namely to try and recruit Dr. Franklin into a cult! ...It may
say free, but it could cost you your soul! If you need your windshield
fixed, go to a qualified Christian repair shop."

As a Christian I have to inform the gullible among you that this site is in
NO WAY representative of Christianity or any mainstream Christian
denomination.

David Johnson