On 2005-04-08T12:07:49-0400, Jeremy Faulkner wrote:
> Julian Stacey wrote:
>> Reference:
> ctorrent is a buggy unmaintained application and should probably be
> removed from ports. I would suggest using the python bittorrent client.

a while back, someone turned me on to torrentflux.  now, this isn't for
everyone, as you need MySQL, PHP, and Apache to use it, but for me it
works great since I can add/remove/manage my torrents from any machine
on my network via browser, while actually running the bittorrent client
on my big storage box.

http://www.torrentflux.com/

also, to get it working, I had to add this to my /etc/sysctl.conf:

kern.ps_arg_cache_limit=1024

hope this helps someone, have a good day!

--
Mike Oliver
[see complete headers for contact information]