On 6/2/05, Dan Langille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 2 Jun 2005 at 9:17, Neal E. Westfall wrote:
> > Anybody have any thoughts on this review?
> > http://os.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/05/24/2153257&tid=8
> I suggest you provide your thoughts first.

OK, I think a lot of the points he brings up are valid ones. (I have
not yet tried to get FBSD 5.4 up yet, I've been tied up with other
things.)
I think his offhand comment on the Giant Lock shows some lack of
depth; it is a major undertaking, and really fundamentally (IMHO)
important.
I think the comment about "low-end and desktop" was ... well,
something of a gratuitous swipe...

> Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/

//jbaltz
--