Hi,

M. Goodell wrote:
After reading this review and seeing the comment at the bottom that reads:
What review?

Now, the fact is that "all dogs have fleas" - but I think for someone to state FreeBSD 5.3 / 5.4
are not ready for prime time is not accurate, at least not in my case. It does not get any more "Prime
Time" than what we have done with FreeBSD. For us, the proof is in the pudding. I am glad to have
FreeBSD out there working so well for us and I am proud to slap my "Powered By FreeBSD" stickers on
all three systems.
Yes, all dogs have fleas. But how long stay the fleas on the dogs?

Erich