Nikolas Britton wrote:
> Johnson David wrote:
>
> > p.s. My apologies for not cross-posting like everyone else is. Old
> > habits die hard...
> >
> cross-posting?, is this thread still active on advocacy?

It was a reference to too many others having been regularly breaking
the `Do Not Cross Post" rule.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

> switch over to my gmail account, so far I've only resubscribed to questions.

Consider also subscribing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
It's where web content discussion belongs, Ref
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-www
        A mailing list that allows you to send mail to the Webmasters,
        the managers of FreeBSD Project web servers (not web servers
        that hosted on FreeBSD computers).  To see the collection
        of prior postings to the list, visit the freebsd-www Archives.
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-www/
--
Julian Stacey     Consultant Systems Engineer, Munich.     http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html = Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.