There are quite a few of us.  Had we had a place to meet consistently,
I'm fairly sure that there would have been a solid user group.
Switching from restaurant to restaurant for the meeting is a recipe
for failure, however.

Having organized the last one, however, I'm perfectly delighted to let
someone else take point this time around.  Let me know when it is, and
I'll show up.  Heck, I'll even figure out something to present for the
first meeting if desired.  (I'm a fan of the semislug-style meeting
format, where you have a presenter each evening... gives people a
reason to show up.)

--
Michael W. Lucas        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The cloak of anonymity protects me from the nuisance of caring." -Non Sequitur