Astrodog wrote:

On 11/23/05, Frank J. Laszlo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Christer Hermansson wrote:

Hi.

FreeBSD 6.0R don't support 386 processors according to the release
notes, maybe it's time to change the name of the i386 platform to the
x86 platform.

Do you realize how many things depend on the platform name being i386?
Just thinking of ports alone, I cound probably name a "few." Not very
important, but a huge hastle to switch over.

-Frank

Mmm. Thanksgiving Day Bikesheds, thy name is "Chris".