On 1/4/06, James Cornell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello.  Long time FreeBSD user, new to the advocacy mailing list.  I've
> written a nice article about desktop adoption elaborating on 4 solutions
> which need work on FreeBSD. (Java, Flash, Real, Acrobat)
>
> http://www.shadowdev.org/?p=24
>
> This is an advocacy article, explaining that these titles are available,
> but require some degree of effort.  All other needs are taken care of with
> FreeBSD via ports.

I just read it... What are we going to do about it? Personally I'm
tired of sun java and I think I'm going to start weekly builds of java
1.5 for public download.... and don't get me started with Flash, I
can't even get that thing to install/working correctly, when it did
work it enjoyed crashing Firefox all the time... Has anyone tried some
type of petition to get a native version?

never mind, I just made one so go sign it!!!
http://www.petitiononline.com/flash4me/petition.html