Hey Christophe!

I hate to say it, but a logo is exactly the sort of superficial nonsense
that would help. You would be amazed how a lot of decision-makers think (I
speak as one who has spent several years working for various marketing
departments).

Years ago I knew that DEC were doomed when they announced with great fanfare
that they had changed their logo from purple to blue (or was it the other
way round) because blue was a "business to business color".

If logos, straplines etc. can sell all the products we don't need, think
what they could do to FreeBSD ;).

Tim
Manchester, UK