Well, I suppose if you wanted to be super-sneaky/smart, it's fairly easy to
write a web-crawler that would recurse its way through the whole interweb
thing noting those sites with flash and then automatically mailing the
webmaster. You could do it in about 10 lines of Python (note I am NOT
offering to do this - it's merely a suggestion).