ordered monthes ago the freebsd 6 cds from bsdmall, the
november 5th 2005.

since this date, the freebsd 6 cds have been available, for
example at the bsdcon.

we are past half january and i have never seen anything
coming from bsd mall.

so my first question is : how serious are those bsdmall people ?

they take orders, dont send anything monthes after product
is available and when sending them emails, they dont answer.

my second question is : has anyone ordered and received
freebsd 6 cds from them ?

--
unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; find ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ;
fsck ; umount ; sleep