Matt Olander wrote:

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 12:06:02AM +0100, Gilbert Fernandes wrote:
ordered monthes ago the freebsd 6 cds from bsdmall, the
november 5th 2005.

since this date, the freebsd 6 cds have been available, for
example at the bsdcon.

we are past half january and i have never seen anything
coming from bsd mall.

so my first question is : how serious are those bsdmall people ?

they take orders, dont send anything monthes after product
is available and when sending them emails, they dont answer.

my second question is : has anyone ordered and received
freebsd 6 cds from them ?

I've had a similar experience with their magazine. We order all our
FreeBSD CD's through freebsdmall.com and I've never had a problem.

FreeBSD Mall is formerly the Walnut Creek CD-ROM operation.

-matt

For the record, a buddy of mine had simular issues. Also note that bsdmall.com and freebsdmall.com are 2 completely separate entities.

Regards,
   Frank