Not sure if this is the correct mailing list to post this
announcement, hopefully it is, or someone can point me to the correct
one!  I recently created a blog where I will be describing my
experiences with FreeBSD and hope that it will prove useful to other
FreeBSD users, or potential FreeBSD users in the community!

I just posted a Stage 1 Guide, which describes how I built my FreeBSD
system (Dell Inspiron 6000) from the 6.0-RELEASE-i386-bootonly.iso.
Stage 1: installed base system, synced with RELENG_6_0, upgraded
ports, and the updated base system (make cleanworld, make buildworld,
make buildkernel, make installkernel, make installworld).

Hopefully this blog proves useful to the community!

marleyfan68