On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 12:59:08PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> On 30 May 2006 at 11:16, Brian Reichert wrote:
>
> > Sorry if this off-topic:
>
> Nothing off topic about this.

Oh, good. :)

> > the works; I see nothing on the official schedule...
>
> I leave for Boston tomorrow morning.  Driving down.  What's on their
> website regarding adding a BoF?  Perhaps it's just a matter of
> asking.

http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix06/bofs.html

  Scheduling a BoF

  To schedule a BoF, simply write the BoF title as well as your name and
  affiliation on one of the BoF Boards located in the registration area. If
  you have a description of our BoF you'd like posted on this Web page,
  please schedule your BoF on the BoF board, then send its title, the
  organizer's name and affiliation, and the date, time, and location of the
  BoF to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "USENIX '06 BoF" in the subject line.

'Just asking' seems adequate.

--
Brian Reichert                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
55 Crystal Ave. #286                    Daytime number: (603) 434-6842