Peer Schaefer wrote:
Hi Ceri,
SVGs can be easily edited with opensource tools like Inkscape or Sodipodi.

Said this, I would be very happy to post new versions for each release. If there are no objections to the versions I posted, I will just adjust them.

Do you think there would also be interest in a "box-design"? That would require a color-printer that can print on A3-paper (ISO 216 = 297 × 420mm) and that can swallow thick box-paper, so that's nothing for the average user.

I also thought of "funny versions" for some events (e.g. a "christmas version" with a christmas-tree or father-christmas on it that can be available from the FreeBSD website in December). What do you think? I am relatively new to FreeBSD and don't know if there is a tradition of making funny things like release happenings on the website or such. Hmmm...?

Best regards,
Peer

Hi Peer,

are you maybe interested in a "DVD box" version? I mean that black plastic box that is a bit taller than the normal CD case. I think putting both of the CDs into a double box would be great. Looks better than the oldskool fragile CD case. ;)

--
Cheers,

Gabor