this is exactly the kind of thing that i could use in
  a training concept that i am launching in early 2007.

one of my foci is on startups/entrepreneurs and their limited funds, e. g.,
  licensing fees,
  open_source in general,
  make_versus_buy in general,
  "the unix way",
  the joy of diy,
  reliability,
  trust,
  inexpensive networking,
  more inexpensive machines [ servers and content ],
  fewer expensive machines [ graphics and presentation ].

my target audience for this focus is new members of local chambers of commerce.

now, i can do most of this myself for those areas with which i am familiar,
  but there are other areas [ some of which i --would-- actually remember ],
  with which i have little contact, where i wouldn't do such a good job.
for example, i am just --not-- a multimedia kind of guy
  [ on computers, anyway; i --love-- film - go figure ].

i particularly like the idea of incorporating
  some one or more things produced by someone else,
  to whom i then give prominent credit,
  because it tangibly demonstrates the existence of our global community.

perhaps there is something i can contribute?

[ hmmm ... [ pause for rumination ].
  isn't this the kind of thing that ought to be on the website for downloading?
]

i am subscribed to -advocacy.

rob

Julian Stacey wrote:
Anyone know of a pre- ready presentation for Alternatives To Microsoft ?

[ snip ]