Hello Julian,

I can take a look of something which i used in past but is mostly
alternatives on workstation level for public administration (cos I'm
solving such issues in European Commisssion)

the use of open standards such as ODF and PDF/A which is the *MOST*
discussed issue within the European Union.

Workstation use of Linux and Server running BSD, explanation of why
apache foundation was and is so sucessfull and so on..

Hopefully I have it with me, if not You must wait until I come back
home to Slovakia and check my workstation at home.

Jan

ps: anyway, it's better to prepare something yourself and you can use
mine as inspiration (or copy/paste even:)