Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
Jan Husar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Dag-Erling Smørgrav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
OK.  That's a clear trademark violation.  I expect AllBSD will be
hearing from the FreeBSD Foundation's lawyers...
What this suppose to mean?  Allbsd is doing a pretty awesome job!

No matter how good a job they do, they still have to follow the law.

Definetly, but:

Over the years as I'm working as full time opensource activist mostly involved with the community and government/educational sector I must say, the main reason we are so effective and deployable is we are able to cooperate over any communication method know to man.

Which means, if I see action somewhere benefiting us as a whole, I'm going to support it, because in the end it does support and help me and my projects.

If allbsd did something wrong, we should be able to discuss is and possible fix or try to find a solution, not spaming about lawyers. As a community, we suffer enough, should we have some enemy within and fight a guerilla warfare? When the BSD have enough problems already?

Jan

DES