On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Thierry Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Le Ven  9 mai 08 à 22:01:26 +0200, Murray Stokely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  écrivait :
>> We should add this to the events calendar.  Can you please make any
>> corrections to the xml below?  I couldn't find the building location
>> of the conference on the website.  Also some more text about the
>> summit could be used for the description.
>
> Is it possible to have several lines "<site>??</site>"?

No, the stylesheets don't support that and you'd have to adjust the
HTML to make it look right.  I think it's easier to just make it say
'Multiple Locations' and point people towards the web site.  I've done
just that and submitted in v1.49 of events.xml.  Should show up on the
website within the hour.  Thanks!

       - Murray