On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 22:34:05 +0200
Ivan Voras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kris Kennaway wrote:
[...]
> > Also it's "Ubuntu", not "Ubunto" ;-)
>
> A fascinating thing is the level of interest Ubuntu got in a very short
> time:
>
> http://google.com/insights/search/#cat=&q=ubuntu%2Cfreebsd%2Credhat%2Csolaris&geo=&date=&clp=&cmpt=q

well, it also "shows" that fewer people are having problems with freebsd than
all the other OSes

http://google.com/insights/search/#cat=&q=problem%20with%20ubuntu%2Cproblem%20with%20freebsd%2Cproblem%20with%20redhat%2Cproblem%20with%20solaris&geo=&date=&clp=&cmpt=q

:P

i am never too sure what is actually valid to extrapolate from this sort of
information...other than more people search for {term}. WHY do they search for
that is more interesting (does it mean prospective ubuntu users are less likely
to figure out the url to ubuntu's site than freebsd's ? ) ...

cheers,
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
        (1) write down the problem.