I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this, but...

I am currently have the domain bsdnotlinux.org registered and had been
using it to host a basic page with links about BSD. Unfortunately, the
site has not been updated in a long time and I have no further ambitions
to do anything with the site or domain.

With that, I'm willing to transfer the domain to any BSD user/advocacy
groups before the registration expires and gets in the hands of domain
squatters.

Once transfered, I will stop serving up the site and host DNS for the
domain as well.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Thanks.

--
Linh Pham
question+advoc...@closedsrc.org