Kevin Kinsey wrote:
Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
Saifi Khan <saifi.k...@datasynergy.org> writes:
Allen <gedankezaube...@comcast.net> writes:
I thought about this for a minute before sending this message, and
figured why not? Those Credit Card commercials you see on TV always
say "Something something, 5 dollars, something something 50 dollars,
and something something 300 dollars, getting to do this; Priceless!"
iirc, that sounds like the Standard chartered credit card ad, here in
India.

It's a series of MasterCard ads.

"Some things in life are free.  For everything else, there's MasterCard."

DES

Hmm, makes me wonder.  Would we get sued for this?

"Doing a couple things with computers requires {proprietary software}.
For the rest, there's FreeBSD!!!"

Kevin Kinsey

P.S.  "Paddle faster, honey, I'm trolling in shallower water now!"

You can't get sued for it ;) The US has a law here that states a parody of something isn't a rip off. which I think was one of the better laws made. That's how Dennis Leary got away with the "Peanuts and Charlie Brown" thing he did without permission since it was a parody.

Besides, Visa probably runs BSD on their servers anyway lol.

Someone said something or other about me and FreeBSD as a rockstar and said Def Leopard. I don't agree, I think FreeBSD would be more suited with Cannibal Corpse or Slayer, it's way fast ;)