On 01/21/11 11:47, Kristofer M White wrote:
So, I'm thinking this is the right list. If not, I'll be happy to move
elsewhere (just gotta let me know :) ).

Where's the FreeBSD swag (hoodies, t-shirts, etc)? I find linux ones all
the time, but would love to be able to represent the os I *actually*
enjoy using.

In the past, I remember hearing something about us (the community)
having the rights to use the Beastie logo, but was under the impression
we had such privileges to the 'horned-ball' style logo. Is this not true?

If we do, I'll be happy to submit design ideas (well, at least one), and
then purchase said items.
Right. Found FreeBSD mall off an archived mailing list entry. Ignore me...

--
Thanks,
Kristofer M. White