Mason Loring Bliss <ma...@blisses.org> wrote:

> Attached,

Not attached.   (Mailman discards attachments on various lists).

>  please find a screenshot of the current front page of Netcraft.
> This can be seen here:
> http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2011/07/08/most-reliable-hosting-company-sites-in-june-2011.html

Not top page now,
Never was a copy of top page,
but an archived copy of Part of what was top page.

> I thought it might be worth a mention on the freebsd.org front page.

Not chance on _front_ page, IMO.  It would have to come off again next month.
Nice idea to put a reference somewhere to top 3 all being FreeBSD that month.

Run send-pr & provide text diff & specify which www sub page it should apply to,
to achieve what you suggest.  Just posting this list will not achieve it.

> I'm not subscribed to advocacy@, so if you want to reply to me, please do so
> explicitly.

Done    Mason Loring Bliss <ma...@blisses.org>

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.